1. Compliance with laws and regulations
The operator will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other applicable laws and norms regarding personal information, and manage and protect personal information in accordance with confidentiality standards.
2. Collection (acquisition), use, and provision of personal information
- Collection (acquisition) of personal information will be carried out by appropriate and fair means, clearly defining the purpose of use within the scope of the operator’s legitimate business.
- Personal information will be used within the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance. In addition, if you want to use it beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use, we will only do so with the consent of the person in advance.
- In principle, personal information will not be provided to a third party, unless consent was provided after notification.
- Personal information will be managed accurately and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
3. Concerning the purpose of using personal information:
Personal information collected by the operator in conducting business activities will be used for the following purposes:
- Labor and social insurance laws and other procedures stipulated by laws and regulations
- Answer to customers who have made inquiries
- Information guidance such as special services of the operator and new materials
- To provide the operator’s services safely and reliably
4. Concerning security management of personal information:
The operator will take organizational, individual, physical and technical safety management measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
5. Request for disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure
Regarding personal information subject to disclosure, we will respond to your request without delay about: Notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction (including but not limited to correction, addition or deletion of content), suspension of use (including but not limited to suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision to third parties) of personal information subject to disclosure
6. Concerning third party provision of personal information :
The operator will manage the collected (acquired) personal information legally and appropriately, and will not share it with a third party without the prior consent of the person. However, the following cases are excluded:
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health and/or the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
7. Concerning business outsourcing :
The operator may outsource the handling of personal information to the contracted business operator to the extent
necessary to fulfill the purpose of use.
In that case, the operator shall appropriately require the management and protection of personal information for the business operator through measures such as contracts.
8. Response to complaints and consultations :
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information of the operator, please contact us via the following:
Any significant changes will be briefed on the website.